[accessible-android] Re: Intro and question.

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 15:09:02 -0600

Hi, I can answer your second question, but your first one is quite interesting.
 For your second one you tap the mike on the keyboard, say what you would like
to say, then tap the stop buttons found on the screen so you stop recording.
When you have done this you just hit the send button which in most cases is
found above the p key.