[accesscomp] Re: Unable to delete specific messages from Outlook Express

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:41:46 -0800

Hello: what  is the  error  message?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherri
  To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:16 PM
  Subject: [accesscomp] Unable to delete specific messages from Outlook Express

  I was attempting to help a friend with his computer today. There are two
specific messages, which will not delete from the inbox from Outlook Express.
Actually, they will not allow me to perform any action, as when I attempted to
move them to another folder, I got the following error message:
  The selected message(s) could not be moved.
  An error has occurred.

  When I tried to delete the message, it just went back into the inbox and the
message appeared again. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

  Sherri Brun
  flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
  There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
  You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000

16:44:00