[accesscomp] Re: Unable to delete specific messages from Outlook Express

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:38:53 -0500

I would say use shift control V to move anything your friend wants to keep out
of the inbox to another folder like drafts.  Then close Outlook Express, run a
search in Windows for inbox.dbx and delete it.  Outlook will recreate it  with
no messages the next time you open it.  There may be multiple inbox.dbx files
so delete them all as long as he is only using one identity.