[accesscomp] Re: No Solona

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 00:45:32 -0400

Thanks so much. i will take a look. I haven't ever used Firefox.
If you would like to see this signature disappear then
Please help blind people in your local area achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>