[accesscomp] Re: Fw: Digital Ready TV Radio Alternatives

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:23:18 -0600

that's correct. I read about reception problems in articles written before the transition date. I don't recall seeing anything later. I'll send another message on the subject of reception later when I have more time. I have one or two questions and observations that bear on what we've been discussing.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>