[accesscomp] Re: Fw: Digital Ready TV Radio Alternatives

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:02:47 -0700

Reg, wow I never even thought of this as an issue.  I can see the definite
problem though.  For portability how about a laptop with a USB over the air
receiver?

What a transition!  Wierd to think that television over the air in analog form
is gone.  I remember when I first heard about HD 20+ years ago that I never
thought digital would replace the analog sets.  Absolutely amazing!

Oh wait, what about the C. Crane company?  I bet they would have such an animal
if they exist.