[accesscomp] Re: Folder Question in Outlook Express

  • From: "Kevin M. Jackson" <kmjacksonsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:18:42 -0400

Thanks and I'll give this a try
Semper Fi,
Kevin M. Jackson
----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 10:33 AM
Subject: [accesscomp] Re: Folder Question in Outlook Express

hello there;

try creating your new folders on level 1, local folders opened.

1, tab to inbox, folder list,

2, up-arrow one time, now, create new folder, ctrl+shift+e,
type name of folder,
now, tab okay,

hope this works for you.

you now probably have your folders created in the inbox,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin M. Jackson" <kmjacksonsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>