[accesscomp] Folder Question in Outlook Express

  • From: "Kevin M. Jackson" <kmjacksonsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:48:57 -0400

Good Morning Everyone,  I use Outlook Express and have created folders to keep
email messages in.  When I select Edit from the menu bar then Move to move the
selected message in a folder, the only folders that appear are the default ones
provided by Outlook Express.  For Example, Inbox, Sent Items, Outbox, Deleted &
Drafts.  The folders I have created are not on the selection list.  Does any
one have an idea as to  how I can make sure that a folder I create will appear
on the  list of folders to be selected?  Any input is greatly appreciated.
Semper Fi,
Kevin