[accesscomp] Re: Advice about iPhone.

  • From: "Pat Hart" <pat.hart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:24:50 -0600

Thanks, tht helps a lot, however, where do I get the headphones with the
built-in mike? Also I don't think a lot of people like to type, they had just
rather talk, if possible, personally, typing is fine for me, but talking would
be better really.. Do you just download the software or do you have to go
purchase it on the shelf? I would appreciate any advice you can give me jon how
to get started using Skype, I run Jaws, version 10 right now.. Thanks, Pat