[accesscomp] Re: Advice about iPhone.

  • From: "Pat Hart" <pat.hart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 05:10:16 -0600

Thank you so much Chris..Does the person whose calling you show up on the
moniter as like so and so has signed in or the screenreader will talk and tell
you who is on line? So, when you install the Skype program and assign yourself
and ID, do you have to type in the skype website and log into it with your
skype ID to talk on it or just jump in and talk when someone is trying to
contact you or you want to contact someone, I don't know how it works to
contact someone once I get the program installed, I am just curious, maybe you
can sort of tell me in an e-mail how you goabout calling someone on Skype or
answering when someone calls after it is installed and you have your headphones
with a mike in the headphone.. Sorry to be so dumb about this but have nevr
tried to use it or have never had it and don't know anyone who has, , well I
do, but they live too far off to show me how it works.. Thanks again, Pat