[accessbangla] Re: Fw: Seeking your support for emergency response

  • From: "munsur" <munsur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 14:29:38 +0600

Dear Mahbub Bhai,
Thank you for your initiative in connection with the SIDR for Disabled
Persons. The components you mentioned in your mail along with concerned
experts' volunteers experiences in emergencies is the crying needs and
the demands of the situation to overcome. Besides, psycho, primary
health care, general health care and psychosocial care, you may think
about the long-term development in rights perspective of the persons
with disabilities in the costal belt. Thank you again,

With kind regards,

M. Munsur Rahman
Manager- Khamatayan

SAVE THE CHILDREN, AUSTRALIA
House # 3/1, Road # 8
Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
BANGLADESH
Tel.: (880) (2) 8651281-2; Extn-121
Fax: (880) (2) 8651878
Email: munsur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:rashid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Established in 1919 and now the world's largest independent children's
rights organisation, Save the Children has 27 national member
organisations and is active in more than 110 countries across the globe.
You can make a difference.
Visit: www.savethechildren.org.au <http://www.savethechildren.org.au/>

Rewrite the Future: Join thousands of others by posting your name (and
message of support) on our interactive world map or order your Rewrite
the Future T-Shirt today for only $19.95* from our online shop. Visit
www.savethechildren.org.au <http://www.savethechildren.org.au/>  today!

Save the Children is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
Australia with Company No. 008 610 035. Its registered office is Level
3, 20 Council Street, Hawthorn East VIC 3123 Australia. A list of
directors is available on request. The information contained in this
message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the
person(s) to whom the message is addressed. The information may be
confidential and/or subject to legal professional privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not use, copy or distribute it: if
you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email and delete the original without making any copies. This
email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced,
adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright
owner. Any personal information in this email must be handled in
accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Any opinions expressed are
those of the author only and do not necessarily represent the views of
the organisation. In addition, Internet communications are not secure
and the organisation accepts no responsibility for changes made to this
email by unauthorised persons after it was sent. Emails may be
interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may
not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no warranties
in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about the
authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us
immediately.