[access-uk] Re: windows 7 and Bluetooth

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:40:35 +0100

so that is the install file with the extension  of sys

Andy S
Home phone 01733 320933
mobile 07940579994
Ham callsign M0CEG
SKYPE ANDYSHIPP55
-----Original Message----- From: Brendan Roache
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 2:56 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: windows 7 and Bluetooth

It isn't exe as it is a Symbian phone so is sys
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>