[access-uk] Re: windows 7 and Bluetooth

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:45:03 +0100

usb cables and me don't get along that well. I am trying to upgrade the version of talks to version 5.314

Andy S
Home phone 01733 320933
mobile 07940579994
Ham callsign M0CEG
SKYPE ANDYSHIPP55
-----Original Message----- From: Brendan Roache
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 12:35 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: windows 7 and Bluetooth

Why not use a usb cable rather than bluetooth. Incidentally what type of file