[access-uk] Re: what is accessible? was Re: Accessible Podcaster

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 22:03:41 +0100

I agree at least to a point.  I am getting more confident with using the
Jaws cursor and mouse buttons etc.  But when you don't actually use a mouse,
you're never sure whether you need to click once, twice etc. also, i find
that if something isn't laid out very well, ie buttons are not clearly
spoken as "button" I don't know what I should be pressing.  It can also be a
very long and tedious process, as I found with Ad-aware, but one that I will
play around with at least.