[access-uk] webvisum result

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <jilliangrant1979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:36:04 +0100

Hi.

Firstly, thanks to Amro and Carol for your invites.  I used Amro's as it came
first.

I've now successfully installed firefox and visum.  I decided to try it out on
Amazon.co.uk.  This requires image capture when changing your email address.  I
managed to get visum to solve the capture, but Amazon didn't accept the result.
 The first image appeared to only have 5 characters, and Amazon states that the
image must have at least 6 characters.  I tred another image, and still
couldn't get the change made.  Has anyone else tried this on Amazon?  What
experience did you have?

Thanks.

Jill.