[access-uk] Re: webvisum result

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <jilliangrant1979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:34:29 +0100

Carol, there isn't a feedback thing as such.  There is a mailing list, and I've
had a quick peak at the archives.  It seems you're not the only one having
trouble with facebook, though I didn't see anyone actually having sign up
issues.  Haven't got time now to do mmore trawling, but I've signed up for the
list to discuss my issue.  Might be worth you doing the same.  you can contact
through web visum, but they recommend you join the list as you might get a
quicker response.