[access-uk] Re: weather pulse

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:22:25 -0000

Hi Steve,
I don't use Jaws, but it's pretty accessible with a screen reader. You can pretty much set it up straight out of the box and be using it within a very short time. It's downloadable and you'll get a licence code which you enter into the box, as with any other licensed application. I've used it now for at least a couple of years, if not longer, and I have no issues with it at all. You can have the weather conditions and/or forecast automatically read as often as you wish and if, like me, you leave your computer on all the time, you just tell the program when not to read. You can always write to me off list if I can help with the program at all.

Cheers for now,
Sandra.