[access-uk] Re: weather pulse

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:32:31 -0000

Sandra,

Are you a Jaws user? If so, then I assume it works well with it. Did you have to make any particular alterations in order to get it to work with a screen reader or can it be installed straightaway and within a short time one can find out everything it does. Finally, when one purchases it, is it an automatic download or do you get a CD.

I'm going to checkout the site now for myself.  Thanks once again.

Steve