[access-uk] Re: uploading web pages

  • From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:34:09 +0100

Hi,

I've just set up a connection to my web space on plus and uploaded a page according to their instructions and with ftp explorer. I found it worked fine, and all I can think is that your account doesn't come with free web space.

You need to try the plusnet help, they should resolve it for you. There should be lots of info in the Your Account section of the member centre as well.

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: <gw4nby@xxxxxxxxxxx>