[access-uk] Re: uploading web pages

  • From: gw4nby@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:18:40 +0100

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your comments.

The account does have 250 mb of space, I can see it in the account
details on plusnet.

One question for you did you use the same password that you use to log
on to the plusnet web site?

I am using broadband and when I set up the router, I did not have to
enter a password to connect, I simply let the router detect settings.

I do use a password to collect mail which is the same one that I use to
log on to the plusnet web site.

Thanks

Keith