[access-uk] Re: uploading web pages

  • From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 05:18:13 +0100

Yes, you need to use the log in name and password you would use for your account, that is, the orriginal account, otherwise it won't know which webspace you are looking for and that you have access. The account name also forms the part of your web address before the first dot.

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: <gw4nby@xxxxxxxxxxx>