[access-uk] Re: true call remote/pre configuration

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:45:44 +0100

Hi Carol,

An adapter can be added to any phone line.  You plug a plug into the wall
socket where your phone goes and that has two sockets on the other end,
allowing you to plug two devices into one socket.  trueCall goes into the
other socket of the adapter if you don't want to plug your phone into the
back of it.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close

From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Thursday, 21 August 2014 9.16 pm

> hi carol you would have to use an adapter so they both work from truecall.

Of
> > ,c;arol.,p;earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Sent: 21 August 2014 16.34
> > To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [access-uk] Re: true call remote/pre configuration
> >
> > How many handsets do you get, by the way? Are they plugged in at the
wall or
> > can they be taken around, as with various others these days?
> >
> > Carol P

Behalf
> [...]

> 0was > To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 0was > Subject: [access-uk] Re: true call and internet access
> 0was >
> 0was > Excellent.  I'm going to put together a fact sheet for some of the
> 0was > groups at my local society for the blind, so you might get some
> 0was > business
> 0was out of this.
> 0was >
> 0was > Cheers
> 0was >
> 0was > Barry
> 0was >
> 0was >
> 0was > -----Original Message-----
> 0was > From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> 0was > Behalf Of Steve Nutt
> 0was > Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 8.35 AM
> 0was > To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 0was > Subject: [access-uk] Re: true call and internet access
> 0was >
> 0was > Hi Barry,
> 0was >
> 0was > Absolutely yes.  The Internet control panel is not required, it
only
> 0was > gives you access to some more advanced config features that we
can't
> 0was > get into the handset menus.
> 0was >
> 0was > All the best
> 0was >
> 0was > Steve
> 0was >
> 0was > --
> 0was > Computer Room Services
> 0was > 77 Exeter Close
> 0was > Stevenage
> 0was > Hertfordshire
> 0was > SG1 4PW
> 0was > Tel: 644(0(1438-742286
> 0was > Mob: 644(0(7956-334938
> 0was > Fax: 644(0(1438-759589
> 0was > Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 0was > Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk
> 0was >
> 0was > -----Original Message-----
> 0was > From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> 0was > Behalf Of Barry Hill
> 0was > Sent: 18 August 2014 08.27
> 0was > To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 0was > Subject: [access-uk] Re: true call and internet access
> 0was >
> 0was > Hi Steve and all
> 0was >
> 0was > Can you use TrueCall without internet access?
> 0was >
> 0was > Cheers
> 0was >
> 0was > Barry
> 0was >
> 0was > -----Original Message-----
> 0was > From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> 0was > Behalf Of Steve Nutt
> 0was > Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 7.55 PM
> 0was > To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 0was > Subject: [access-uk] Re: true call
> 0was >
> 0was > Hi John,
> 0was >
> 0was > If you unplug Truecall, it will not record or log any more calls.
So
> 0was > when you plug it in, there's no point doing a web link.  But you
won't
> 0was > lose anything by unplugging it.
> 0was >
> 0was > All the best
> 0was >
> 0was > Steve
> 0was >
> 0was > --
> 0was > Computer Room Services
> 0was > 77 Exeter Close
> 0was > Stevenage
> 0was > Hertfordshire
> 0was > SG1 4PW
> 0was > Tel: 644(0(1438-742286
> 0was > Mob: 644(0(7956-334938
> 0was > Fax: 644(0(1438-759589
> 0was > Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 0was > Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk
> 0was >
> 0was > -----Original Message-----
> 0was > From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> 0was > Behalf Of john gallagher
> 0was > Sent: 17 August 2014 19.51
> 0was > To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 0was > Subject: [access-uk] true call
> 0was >
> 0was > i there if you unplug truecall and then put it back on later do you
> 0was > have to do a web link to get everything back thanks
> 0was > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> 0was > ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> 0was > ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> 0was > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 0was > ** and in the Subject line type
> 0was > ** unsubscribe
> 0was > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> 0was > ** immediately-following link:-
> 0was > ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> 0was > ** or send a message, to
> 0was > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
> 0was >
> 0was >
> 0was >
> 0was > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> 0was > ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> 0was > ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> 0was > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 0was > ** and in the Subject line type
> 0was > ** unsubscribe
> 0was > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> 0was > ** immediately-following link:-
> 0was > ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> 0was > ** or send a message, to
> 0was > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
> 0was >
> 0was >
> 0was > ---
> 0was > This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus