[access-uk] Re: the book port

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:13:21 -0000

Hi John,

I bet though these things are a no go for us totally blind persons?<

I understand the Rockbox software can enable the screen to be read with synthesised speech on some of the Archos players and that a beta version of Rockbox is now available for the Iriver 120 and 140 models. You may be able to obtain more information from:

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/BlindFAQ#How_do_I_tell_what_type_of_Jukeb

Good luck.

Robert.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>