[access-uk] Re: the book port

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:16:28 -0000

Hi John,

Operating either the book port or the courier is pretty straightforward.  For
my money, however, the courier's keypad is more accessible and usable for a
totally blind person.  Many courier users use it to listen to MP3s, both music
and audio books and find it more than acceptable.  By the way, the port comes,
if I've remembered rightly with a 64 MB card but both will take one gig cards.
Essentially they are the same piece of kit in different boxes.

Cheers now.

Ian