[access-uk] Re: the book port

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:11:46 -0000

Hi Ian,

1 Gig?  I have 2 in mine <Smile>.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk

  -----Original Message-----
  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Ian Macrae
  Sent: 11 February 2005 10:16
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: the book port

  Hi John,

  Operating either the book port or the courier is pretty straightforward.
For my money, however, the courier's keypad is more accessible and usable
for a totally blind person.  Many courier users use it to listen to MP3s,
both music and audio books and find it more than acceptable.  By the way,
the port comes, if I've remembered rightly with a 64 MB card but both will
take one gig cards.  Essentially they are the same piece of kit in different
boxes.

  Cheers now.

  Ian