[access-uk] talking wristband

  • From: "Alistair Kelly" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:46:15 +0100

Hi folks, been using it over the weekend whilst out and about. Certainly safer
than bringing out your expensive device in the street, volume is no better than
the phone itself so in areas of traffic it was difficult to hear. launching
siri is still a bit hit and miss but did manage it a couple of times to make a
call. Biggest drawback I’ve found is that the spring loaded fastening to the
strap is very weak and the pin easily disengages from its fastening from the
speaker, might just be mine but it nearly fell off my wrist twice. going to the
jeweller later to see if I can either get a stronger pin or new strap, guessing
though the fitting is non-standard like a watch strap.

Best

alistair