[access-uk] Re: talking wristband

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:53:05 +0100

To put the volum up and down press the buttons either side of the centre one. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 8:51 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: talking wristband

Hi, sorry how do you do this? only 3 buttons on the front of the device, I thought you would just put your phone all the way up do you or anyone have the instructions in an accessible format? thanks as always.

On 14/07/2014 13:11, David W Wood wrote:
Have you turned the volume up?  There is a higher beep when as maximum.
I have put on a different strap, a leather one, after a friend modified the
fixing.

ATB

David W Wood