[access-uk] Re: talking multimeter

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 15:25:57 +0100

Hi Terry,  I find it grate and very easy to use myself.  you have one main
control in the middle which talks all the things you would need,  plus two
other buttons,   the hardest part I find is replacing the battery,  that  is me
though.
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287