[access-uk] Re: Networking Nebula

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 15:21:57 +0100

Hi Paul,

No, you don't need to pay for a licence.  You need to go into your Nebula
Tuner's settings, set it as a network server, rather than stand alone, then
check the box that says Web Interface, then you should be able to use it
from any other machine anywhere.  Check what port it is also listening on
also in settings, and make sure that port is open or forwarded in your
router.

All the best

Steve

  _____