[access-uk] Re: super Market Websites

  • From: "Niamh" <niam.mckeown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 09:55:03 +0100

Hi Vince,
Back in the days when I could see I was an overworked and underpaid nanny dragging two spoilt "chelsea children" around shops.
Put me off children and supermarkets for life.
My Tesco delivery has arrived, thanks to this list I just plunged in and did it.
Feeling very proud of myself.
Again thank you all.
Niamh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>