[access-uk] Re: super Market Websites

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 11:08:42 +0100

Hi Niamh

It sounds as if you've had a bad experience at the supermarket?  We are
starting to look at online supermarket websites so we can order
non-perishable foods in bulk.  We have a nice local supermarket, but because
it is independent, it is expensive, so we've decided to buy stuff there like
fresh fruit and veg, and get cleaning agents and other household products
online.  I guess they are all much of a muchness, and look roughly the same
using JAWS.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns