[access-uk] Talks and C5

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 10:07:43 +0100

I just read Niamh's comments about this list getting us to "give things a go."
Three weeks ago I was struggling over mobile phones thanks to the people on
this list I now have talks and c5, and am not worried about wading into the
menus and finding things.
Many of you seem very accomplished and confident people, for me who lost my
sight suddenly, I can't explain just the help and lift you give me.
Great list it really is, you never make me feel inadequate.
Jeff