[access-uk] Re: sound forge

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:50:29 +0100

Anthony,

try this link:
www.soundware.co.uk

When I last took a look,soundforge 8 was 179 uk pounds. If you are a student, or in education there is a further 10 pound discount.

I don't know what support from these people for the product is like though, there are lists you can subscribe too, where the users have bags of experience with the programm. Of course, with the registered product, you could use sony thenselves for support, although that support wouldn't be screen reader specific. I guess you could also buy direct from Sony if you wish, I don't have there price right now.

Joe Paton.

At 16:01 07/11/2006 +0000, you wrote:
hello all, please can some tell me where i can get sound forge from

cheers

Anthony/Tadley/Miller