[access-uk] Re: disability rail cards

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:02:16 -0000

Hello Dave, I know the form is possible to be done, the thing that is getting to me is when I was told it isn't cost affective, when this was said to me I really saw red, if they can do it for everyone else then why can they not do it for us. this type of thing that goes on really does get my back up and I for one am fed up of people thinking they can get away with what they do. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>