[access-uk] Re: sorry if this if off topic regarding counsil tax

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:23:29 +0100

Yes then Peter a little lower than me. We are not discussing our personal payments only trying to give Will an idea of the situation. Like you I have the reduction of 25% and the lowering of the band in terms of price. The band itself remains the same but we are charged that little bit less so the property is still valued at its original band. If then we were to move from the property and the next person there was not disabled the band would be back right where it was.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>