[access-uk] Re: sorry if this if off topic regarding counsil tax

  • From: "Paul Leake" <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 23:01:39 +0100

your local council tax office should know the answer to your questions. your income should be taken into account when working out your council tax contribution and as someone living alone you should be entitled to 25 per cent off your band level.

Cheers

Paul

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>