[access-uk] Re: rnib navigator

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:07:02 -0000

Think we may need to talk about this some more, John. I know you have a chess tournament some time soon, probably this week, so I'll try to give you a call next week, or maybe the week after ...

Cheers.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ,c;arol.,p;earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 23 March 2015 4.18 pm

So how can you use this Google Maps app outside then?