[access-uk] Re: rnib navigator

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:14:32 +0000

Now we can agree on this.  money well spent for me.

On 23/03/2015 22:12, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Carol,

Get BlindSquare.  You'll be much happier you did.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close

From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahimGucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Sunday, 22 March 2015 10.58 pm

Hi Carol.

No, there haven't been any updates in the last few months, in fact I can't
remember the last time the app was updated at all for that matter.  It is
still the very simple navigation app it always has been with no added
functions, however that said I wrote an app of the month article for RNIB
covering this app, and at the time and I still do, think it is one of the
most useful navigation aids on the iPhone.  Its always the first app I pull
up whenever I need directions to somewhere, and if I don't happen to find
what I'm looking for in Navigator then there are other apps I can use to get
points of interest information.  I travel around London and there is plenty
of information re my surroundings on 4square and most points of interests
can be found easily enough.

All the best, Ibrahim.