[access-uk] Re: reading printed books

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:20:23 +0000

Hi Emma.

You either didn't read my email propperly or misunderstood my meaning.  Either
way, I was suggesting that the purchase of an electronic book might be a
preference to buying an expensive scanning device and spending the time to
scan, proof read and if necessary edit the text.  If the book is for pleasure
reading, many titles are sold on platforms like Kindle for which there is an
accessible PC version and IBooks for the
Iphone, Ipod, Ipad etc.  This would certainly be more efficient a way of
accessing the material and possibly even more convenient and considerably
cheaper.

All the best, Ibrahim.
Sent from my iPhone