[access-uk] Re: reading printed books

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 15:10:08 +0000

Hi

Freedom the scientific and humanware do such machines. The freedom aside to
take option is called Sarah as in scanning and reading appliance and uses a
camera. You can also get software solutions and use either an external flat bed
scanner all digital camera to capture the text. All the best, Abraham.

Sent from my iPhone