[access-uk] Re: problems with malwarebytes

  • From: Jim <jim.mcauslan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 13:15:04 +0100

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting back. Yes, I get that but I ran into all sorts of difficulties and tried to download the old 1.75 version but when I ran it Nod32 didn't like it very much so I've abandoned the struggle for now.
I'll try to contact malwarebytes tomorrow.
Jim
On 27/04/2014 13:02, Mark Matthews wrote:
Hi Jim

I'm afraid it seems the latest version is completely inaccessible, and I currently know of no workaround. I would suggest going back to the old version, but I'm not sure if one can still have the latest Definitions. Perhaps someone can fill me in on that one. Not much help I know!

Mark

-----Original Message----- From: Jim
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:44 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] problems with malwarebytes

Hi List,

I upgraded to the latest malwarebytes version 2.01.004 or somethinglike
that. It wouldnt really let me get to the various functions so I system
restored my pc to the other day. Now I can't get the older version to work.
I've tried various things but to no avail.
All help welcome.

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes