[access-uk] Re: onetel down again

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:55:46 +0100

Hi there Steve,

I am also having the same problems with Onetel, I am surprised you are
getting your mail from the Yahoo groups, ie Jaws, I haven't had mail from
any of my lists since last Friday.  This is the first nd only problem we've
had with them, I have always been very happy with them.  I phoned them again
yesterday and they said another 72 hours, but we will see, I am at a loss as
what to do now.

Mandy