[access-uk] windows file query

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 15:06:48 +0100

Hi  all
With windows98 are index files just same as internet history files.
Or are they also cookies?

when I go to find folders, and type in: c:\index I am faced with a long
listing about 6000 or so files, with the first part of name being index.
Some
of these files are readable and seem just to be parts of some internet
pages,
 but some of the fils are not readable.

So could i safely  delete this lot.

Regards,