[access-uk] Re: onetel down again

  • From: " M Ingleton" <mingleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:30:37 +0100

Douglas
Vy the hat time we will have been two weeks with no yahoo group mail to
speak of the dial up side told me to try subscribing again, and if it didn't
work to set up yahoo mail account as a second server so yahoo list mail had
its own email account
My thoughts are not printable
What do you think of there solution
Margarita