[access-uk] Re: notebook make suggestions

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:08:03 +0100

Hi Steve.

Thanks for the info, I'll take a look at some Siemens machines although looking
at the lifebook range, their far above what we would be willing to spend given
their specification which is generally lesser than that of the emilo range
although as the name suggests, their probably the tougher machines designed for
the traveller.  She'd only be looking to take her laptop from place to place,
so durability isn't really an issue.

All the best, Ibrahim.