[access-uk] notebook make suggestions

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 13:44:58 +0100

Hi Everyone.

My wife is in the market for a new laptop computer to replace her netbook which
she recently sold.  She's looking for something small, light and compact but
with everything integrated.  She's got her eye on a 13.3 Siemens Amilo model
with a 2.4GHZ processor, 4GB memory and a 320GB hard drive as well as dvd
burner and integrated sound/graphics.  First of all, are Siemens laptops any
good? has anyone had experience using one and can give me their opinion?  If
the answer is negative to the above, what makes of machines should be looking
at.  The price is an important consideration as we are on a budget.

All the best, Ibrahim.