[access-uk] Re: multiple cards in your wallet

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:51:39 +0100

I find this difficult too but I can distinguish some cards from others by
the amount of lines etc that can be felt though I have two that are very
similar.

A wee tip for your Tesco card though is to use the keyring card instead and
then it's out of the way till you shop at Tesco when admittedly you have to
hand over your bunch of keys! (smile).

Best wishes,

Joan.