[access-uk] Re: multiple cards in your wallet

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:58:07 +0100

I'm afraid my method isn't very technical. I use one of those card holders
that takes up to a dozen or so. I then simply always place the same card in
the same slot alphabetically.

So. for example, my first card could be my Abbey card, then my Barclay card
followed by my Capital 1 card - see where I'm going with this?- As I say
pretty straight-forward, but it works for me.

Darran