[access-uk] Re: multiple cards in your wallet

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:29:44 +0100

Damon

I have a wallet for money and a smaller card holder.  this means that if
someone pinches one they do not necessarily get the other.  In the card
holder there are various pockets and I keep the cards in alphabetical order
in the pockets going from left to right, i.e. Barclaycard, Mastercard, Tesco
card, and Visa.  Quite simple, but it works.

David