[access-uk] mp3.X

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:47:53 +0100

I'm using CdX to rip tracks to my PC to transfer to my MP3 player.
Listening to a couple of albums on the player, I noticed several tracks were
missing from several albums.  It turns out that all those files had been
saved with an MP3.X extension by CdX which obviously aren't playing because
MP3.X isn't the right extension for an audio file.

Can anyone tell me why CdX has saved a few tracks from different CDs as
MP3.X files and what I need to do to stop it?  I'm ploughing through
everything I've ripped renaming the files which need to be changed...ta